Next workshop: October 10-19, 2019
• 50% non-refundable deposit required to reserve a spot. Balance due by August 15, 2019.
• Tuscany Study Alumni Discount: $100 off
Tuition includes the following:
• Studio rental and work space equipped with electricity and air.
• Expert guidance by the Tuscany Study staff. Demos in particular carving techniques, and explanations of processes happening around the studio (pointing, enlargement, etc.) will be offered throughout the workshop. We will mentor you in all aspects of stone sculpture, including:
· Stone characteristics and selection
· Avoiding defects, and repairing breaks
· Carving and finishing techniques
· Tool selection and use
· Caring for your stone, and how to transport it safely
• Guided field trip to local points of interest (options include Staglieno Cemetery and Florence).
• Guided field trip to Fantiscritti marble quarries.
• Two guided field trips to Pietrasanta for tool acquisition.
• Delicious, freshly prepared lunches every weekday.
• Welcome and final dinners with phenomenal Italian cuisine.
Tuition does Not include:
• Personal work tools and safety gear
• Crating, shipping, and customs
• Any other expense not listed on this form or on the website
Payments within the United States:
Write • Venmo (free bank-to-bank transfers): https://venmo.com/
• Check or money order: contact email@example.com for details)
• Paypal (2.9% fee): https://www.paypal.com/us/home
• Domestic wire transfer ($15 fee, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details)